We need people who have impaired speech to donate new speech samples to Voiceitt’s database, to help develop their speech recognition technology.
Participants will record packs of words and phrases using the Recorditt app on an iPad or iPhone.
- Each word or phrase is displayed on screen and you can hear it spoken aloud.
- You press ‘record’, speak the phrase, then press ‘stop’.
- Each phrase only needs to be recorded once, and you can skip any difficult phrases.
Each pack contains 200 words and phrases. There are up to 50 packs in total but it’s up to you how many you do, every pack counts!
What’s in it for you?
- the chance to help improve speech recognition technology for people with speech difficulties
- free use of Voiceitt’s app while you take part
- a £10 App Store or Google Play voucher for every 5 packs you complete (maximum £100 for 50 packs)
Donating your speech samples won’t benefit you directly, but your contribution could potentially benefit many people around the world!
You may also want to get involved in testing and feedback, to help improve the Voiceitt app as it’s developed.